jeudi 10 février 2011

faerie queene fragments of a sacra conversazione











While my balls swallow cheese

and I ask the waiter about the beeing

as I read a calligram of Georges Braque reputed to be real

Am I going to pass through lots of love faster than sound ?

*

The Great Fart of Cosmic Lamb

is a tiny sound the night we where around coffee and Bordeaux

as I stood up to make Juline have a look on my Montero

there was the Great Fart of Cosmic Lamb

not to be mistaken with christian one, surely

*

Authentic autism outist

this is my spanglish elisabethian brand

as I see truth bleed piss and vomish pure beauty

I feel the shiver of a stupid tear dividing

my ape chest of fallen poet in cinder

and inner breath of pickpocket books

*


love is all

peanuts and new shoes

sensations of a goddess phone

the entire nebula of crazy numbers

deep water losen voice is there

in that sex and no ear

canned stand can bear


*

let’s fart together

friends and lovers do from the birth of night

I want you to smell my kind of Sunderland religion

somewhat splashed, I do not spare

my tongue nor my gentle noise

*

la boudeuse

pour rien au monde je voudrais qu’elle...

sensitivity of my guitar sacrifice is inner bullfighting

and I have a flower in real yesterday life

today I am in pain of deadly doubts of a real body of mine

thaate wants not and do want to belong as my books

could once be given to girls the other way I mean I suffer

this is not easy to speak chinese in french as a way of suicide by the Logos (you dig, Arthur-Louis ?)

*

So the swan so I am

lover of garbage on the water

clumsy hero of childhood and silly thing on postcards

everyone say bye as I come in

on the table

may the swan be a man

because this woman sinking cry calls for a muscle swimmer

*

1 commentaire:

gomuka a dit…

Pues, para ser de la rama isabelina, tu spanglish no está nada mal, MM. Volvemos a las andadas...