mardi 17 novembre 2020

 cronique d'un riz cramé


( gender metaphysics )

Baltasar l'a intitulé comme ça
crónicas de un arroz quemao

missing old kitchens

I think I should cook some rice, I've no went out to food Today - 1:20am the recipe is of my own there's some sesame seeds I had in pack and I put plenty, almost same as rice black rice by the way and black sesame olive oil to a soft fry of both before the boiling water and ginger powder it's sad to dinner alone but I feel no more alone It sound tasty! despair made me cook question of filling a some of tummy here in Paris it is said " se caler " or "ça cale " I had no eaten all day and I am gourmand hope ginger powder will do when you're very hungry hunger is written unger, cause you've eaten the h may be I some pour the rest of honey over i ' ll wait first it's to boil rice is a matter of love in Spain it symbolizes things very popular social tissue say about the age of giving birth the cooking of the rice if the rice is too cook the age have passed writing silly things my rice had passed off, the smoke took, I don't understand modern machines, numbers say me nothing tactile control to cook its mad I miss old kitchens

burnt rice taste is kind of a steack
on rice to the age of giving birth : the girl became woman and having no more blood rules is compared to the moment rice has no more water and begins to burn, this is the say
it was not on the properties of rice as aphrodisiac nor this special virtues
this does not mean spaniard do not think other thing than making babies but just the concerns and symbols propper to specific mean of fertility
if this were connected to sense of smell or smells I have no made idea
italians put cheese on the rice
do you smowk
I've had greek friends
it's far in time
but present
it's not easy to figure out a younger person about this
there are meny years running since
thinking now if it's useful to talk on anarchy by chat, but same as my works are there there is life
I was asked why I set shoulders of women huge in my peintings and since I allways say because they need to be set more strong to fight each day today
may be it is the fact girls of my class protected me when I was a boy, a shy
now it turns ridiculous to say at my age of fifty
but I no yet lost the hair
and I just decided quit glasses
I look bare
my girl since june has a smile like yours
we had discussed friday and I'm here
I would be happy with any woman but now that I know her I would very prefer her
writing a lot makes me tormented mind, sorry Diamond
spring time should be a dream time
we are taught screen makes people puppets and dolls to the egoist
writing compulsively has been a sickness all my life
some of times there were poems
before it was some novels (modestly published, not bestselling and this is my choice)
at the first it was the letters to my aunt
to my aunt in Paris when I lived in Spain

Aucun commentaire: