jeudi 1 novembre 2018

La noche de los artistas





Wishing a good post-Halloween to all

I'm not a cinema maker because I believe strongly cinema is almost dead

but in some way I'm using art and there's something of cinema

recently Spanish problems come more to my mind

even if at this same time I feel more French (to my own damnation) than ever

I think this work speaking of theology and History it's, at the same time, Beauty

let's be intelligent, if you take for good the elements of art and succeed to keep calm


there you have a dissertation (not explicit, just portrait and talk ) on Flesh, the heresy

of gnostic christian Priscilian in the Fall of Roman Empire and it's signification

I can not deny nor want at all to deny the politic value of artists but my way of thinking

something as a warm-avantgarde or avantgarde chaude is this of love and care, not war

war enables abuse and stablish injustice and the beginning of hate is intolerance


I am too tired to sustain again today the whole work of my writing (implied in our movie )

as Salvador Dali did I will be obliged to give the antidote the helping hand at the same time

my writer site of recent edition of my book on the Divine Comedy (Dante's plastic demonstration

of the system of metaphysics created by Thomas of Aquin ) wich is a literary work even if it is written as a theological proposition i say Not in my name to all récupération by any male seducer to preach

My first books (El proletariado en apuros and Desde el Hotel ) illustrated Black & White and a monography full color by Eve Livet are still on sale by Meligrana

My publisher to fanzine and experimental writing for now is http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/shawarmaness

please have a respect, if you don't like it, pass away I'm just a poet and the same every worker i need calm, i'm making intellectual noise because the healing of soul in Art makes intellectual noise if you want an explanation, this is not an invitation to madness, mine or yours, this is just isolate expression of inner life to memory of a world that have existed
solitude, my old friend, you are art and life of the soul, have a good day, traveller, here whe have passed and gone back, here was all times the place, image, so strange

the intolerance is the triumph of death and art is the same of life, the opposite .

Aucun commentaire: